Luke, Devin and special guest Leah Brown explore the world of Marvel 1602 with flying mutant filled ships, Norman Osborn being racist to Indigenous Americans, Shakespeare is captured by Doctor Doom and the Spider’s webs go Thwippe. And we talk about the whole origin with Todd McFarlane.
Universes and Issues Explored:
- Earth 311 – Marvel 1602, Marvel 1602: A New World, Marvel 1602: Fantastic Four, Spider-man 1602
- Earth 460 – Marvel 1602 #7
- Don’t forget about our contest!
- We previously talked about Captain Marvel in this episode!
- We previously talked about Purple Man in this episode!
- We forgot to have a discussion about how this world may have become the 616 timeline!
Our cover is by Noél Villay and our theme music is by Vibe Leviathan.
Don’t forget to check out the image gallery below (will be up later)! (and maybe check out our Patreon?)