Between Luke and Devin, they’ve read all of the current Secret Wars comics before Secret Wars #6 came out so now you can know what to read, what to skip and what is best in life!
- Find out about the original Secret Wars with this Rachel and Miles episode!
- AIM are Advanced Idea Mechanics, last seen in the Ant-Man special
- If you want to learn more about Loki, Journey Into Misery did a fantastic episode on him!
- Medusa and Black Bolt aren’t married in Inhumans: Attilan Rising but normally they are in the 616.
- The awesome Daredevil story is written by Si Spurrier with art by Jonathan Marks and it is in Secret Wars Journal #2. We have a page of it in the previews!
- Luke got around to reading Siege and it also has every female character that Kieron Gillen wrote so Leah, Kate Bishop and Miss America. And the Cyclops clones are clones by Mister Sinister.
- The Skrulldiator’s Captain America showed up in Exiles and we talked about him!
- Our Old Man Logan episode is up here!
- G’Nort and Rot Lop Fan are pretty cool dog-like Greg Lanterns.
- Fazia Hussein, aka Captain Britain, showed up in our Age of Ultron episode!
- Black Knight will be by Frank Tieri and Luca Pizzari
- Here are links to our episodes with Chris and Chad and Scott from X-men 92!
Theme song by Vibe Leviathan and cover art by Noel Villay.
Click below the fold to see the image gallery for a preview of every comic and our lists of recommended reading!
Books for Marvel Fans
- Giant Size Little Marvel AvX
- X-men 92
- Deadpool’s Secret Secret Wars
- Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
Books for Important Event Readers (what shapes the event Secret Wars?)
- Future Imperfect
- Age of Ultron vs Marvel Zombies
- Infinity Gauntlet
- Guardians of Knowhere
- Ultimate End (?)
- Inhumans: Attilan Rising
- Star Lord and Kitty Pryde
Books for Event Explorers (what books take you through Battleworld the best)
- Captain Britain and the Mighty Avengers
- Squadron Supreme
- Korvac Saga
- Old Man Logan
- Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps
Books for New Readers
- Master of Kung-Fu